Product development is perfect blend of science and art. If done in the right way, your product can not only shine out as the best one in your domain but also have a minimum GTM (Go To Market) timeline thereby giving you an edge over your competitors.
- Here’s how I can help..
- Creating the initial prototype – the first tangible representation of your Startup Idea
- Defining your MVP (Minimum Viable Product) so that you can give your investors and customers a feel of your vision at a very early stage in the lifecycle of your product
- The Look and Feel of your product – Appearance is the first thing that draws a user to your product.
- Defining your customer journey to make sure they get what they are looking for an eventually buy it with minimum effort
- Making technology choice decisions (right from Programming Language to Server configuration to Artificial Intelligence Techniques like Chatbots) and mentoring your Technical Architect build a robust and secure solution
- Training your team on tools and technologies required in your Product Development ecosystem
NOTE : I have a special soft corner for Student Startups. So if you are part of a Student Startup or a part of a College Entrepreneurship Cell please feel free to reach out to me and it would be my absolute honour to assist you in any way that I can.